The body converts carbohydrates to sugar (glucose) which is used for fuel, left-over fuel is stored as fat. If carbs are restricted by a low-carb diet, fasting, or even prolonged exercise, blood sugar will fall and the body will begin to burn stored fat as a means of fuel. This physiological state is called Ketosis.
- Keto Test Strips: Measure the state of ketosis while on a ketogenic diet. Our ketone test strips are quick and easy use. Accurate results in 10 seconds or less.
- Laboratory Grade: Made of the highest quality of laboratory grade material. Come in a convenient plastic tube for easy to use while traveling or on the ketosis testing.
- Accurate Testing: Quick and dependable urinalysis tracking is the only way to know if you’ve reached optimal ketosis.
- Get to Ketosis Faster: Ketone test strips are the key to getting to Ketosis and staying there. Without daily testing you body can slip out of ketosis after a snack or meal.
- 100 Test Strips. Each bottle contains 100 strips which is adequate for 30 days of use.
1. You can either pass the test end of the strip through your urine as you urinate (be sure to wet it entirely), or collect urine in a clean, dry container and dip the test strip in.
2. Shake off excess drops of urine.
3. Wait for 15 seconds or whatever time is stated on the brand of test strips you are using.
4. Compare the color on your strip to the color array on the side of the bottle.